West Coast Certification is a Western Australian based Certification Body servicing Perth. West Coast Certification is one division of ECAAS Pty Ltd company, whom are a well-established and respected certification body that comply to JAS-ANZ standards. Certification will be issued under ECAAS’ JAS-ANZ accreditation and be will be listed on the JAS-ANZ register as being issued by ECAAS. West Coast Certification provide a range of certifications to small and medium sized firms from a vast range of industries:
- ISO9001 for Quality Management Systems
- ISO14001 for Environmental Management Systems
- AS/NZS4801 for OHS Management Systems
- OHSAS18001 for OHS Management Systems
Our last few years have seen significant growth in our client base which can be attributed to our drive to exceed in providing top quality service in a professional manner at competitive rates.
We believe creating sustainable and long-lasting relationships is imperative, and being a smaller certification body, this quality in our service stands out compared to some of the bigger certification bodies.
This attention to detail and duty of care we exercise with our clients is something that’s made a big difference in the level of customer satisfaction we’ve been receiving.
Our communication lines are shorter and more direct, which allows the processing of any query to be smoother and more efficient for our clients.
Why choose West Coast Certification?
Following the framework of our Core Principles has thus far contributed to high levels of customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Valuing our clients and doing all that we can to help your company through the certification process properly
- Ensuring that the resources required to provide the service are available every time
- No long-waiting lists for our clients
- West Coast Certification are a division of ECAAS which means globally recognized JAS-ANZ standards must be adhered to
- Acknowledging how crucial it is to build strong, sustainable business relationships
- Setting up our clients with auditors that will provide the service in a timely, independent, and objective manger.
- Ensuring our service continues after the audit, and making sure our clients can contact us if they have any queries or concerns about the process